Wow! My Girl is singing Hokkien Karaoke and my nephew is dancing along......

Friday, August 13, 2021

3rd day since your depart

Kwang, it's been 3 days and I am missing you badly. Although we don't chat often but we will still catch up at times. Now, there will be no returns from you and I am feeling the sadness.

You always gave me wise advices. I hope I am like you. We became bff probably because I am different from you!

There will no longer be any advices from you.

Now I regretted not knowing you better. I should have "enquire" about you more.

It takes times for me to grieve but I know you are in good hands now.

Continue with your next colourful journey. I hope to see you one day. Maybe you can come and fetch me on that day when I have to depart too? 

Missing you, dear friend!

No comments: