Wow! My Girl is singing Hokkien Karaoke and my nephew is dancing along......

Monday, October 26, 2020

Remorseful

 Supposed to meet parents and sister at 1pm but the damn reminder letters are giving me issues and being the 1st day of returning to office week, I have to run through some pending issues and all issues seems to be going out of hand for just the 4 hours I had. I flared up and threw temper at Lai Phing. My bad and although I had already apologized to her but still I felt so bad.

Then dad told me Ulrich and Grace are joining us... I don't know what was going through my mind. I flared up again cos I have no intention to ask them to join us.. maybe fearing of paying more as my debts are rolling... what a bad gugu am I

Sister knocked some sense to me. She said they are still kids, if we can afford, just pay. I really felt so bad....

Why am I such a lousy gugu??

Because of their mum? I am not sure but do hope I can stay calm and be rational!!!


 

 







No comments: